- 5 years or more work experience in a software engineering role.
- Solid application development experience using C++.
- Relevant experience in the development of Internet-ready applications programs using Internet communications protocols (TCP/IP).
- Experience with UNIX / Linux / Solaris operating systems.
- Developer experience with scripting languages (PERL) would be an asset.
- Database programming experience (preferably in DB2 and MySQL).
- Knowledge of trading protocols such as FIX, CMS, etc. would be an asset.
- Technical insight to achieve the best possible results in a timely manner.
- Proven ability to innovate in ways that contribute to the success of the business.
- A strong team orientation combined with the drive and ability to contribute at the individual level.
- Exceptional communications skills – both verbal and written.
- A University degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
- A graduate degree would be an asset.
Apply For This Job
Bookmark the permalink.