MOBILE DEVELOPER (ANDROID AND/OR IOS)
- Participating in Mobile platform development and porting.
- Participating in requirements and project scope discussions.
- Participating in technical specifications development.
- Developing source code to comply with our client’s policy.
- Providing unit testing for own code.
- Calculating necessary product source code metrics and report weekly activity.
- Providing post-release support for product.
- Participating in 3rd level of customer escalation and hotfix activities.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering
- 2+ years of development working with mobile devices
- 2+ years of experience architecting software for Mobile Devices
- Expert in one of Java, C/C++, or Objective C development, including Android SDK or iPhone SDK; Android NDK a bonus
- Experience using development IDEs, Netbeans, xCode, Eclipse
- Clear understanding of difference between desktop and mobile development
- Experience in WebServices, SOAP, XML, JSON
- Experience working in a team environment
- Any experience on Wireless Connectivity technologies would be a plus.
- Experience with various device manufactures products –Samsung, Nokia, LG, Apple, Motorola, HTC, iPhone, Sony Ericsson, Blackberry
- Agile software development experience a plus
- Well organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously. Extensive experience in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment.
- A self-starter with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision as well as with diverse groups of employees at all levels in an organization
Apply For This Job
Bookmark the permalink.