SENIOR DEVELOPER – MOBILE GAMING
Our client, a global leader in game development delivers engaging, accessible, high quality games to people of all skill levels and interests. Connecting a market of more than one billion core and mass-casual games worldwide, our client is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join the successful game teams located in beautiful Prince Edward Island, Canada. Powered by a constant stream of content updates and an always-on back-end game service, the mobile title is developed in a technical environment filled with challenges and excitement.
- Provide technical leadership to the team, champion of good development process and best practices.
- Collaborate with producers and developers to scope, design, and implement features in games.
- Test, debug, profile, and optimize software components to improve performance, scalability and fault-tolerance of systems.
- Identify risks and work effectively to mitigate them.
- Operate and deliver in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while meeting high quality standards.
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and grow professionally.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of professional programming experience.
- 2+ years of leadership/mobile app development experience.
- Proficiencies required: C/C++, C# or Java, iOS and/or Android.
- Experience with the Unity3D engine preferred.
- Experience in Client/Server networking programming preferred.
- Working knowledge of the Android and iOS ecosystems.
- A solid understanding of 3D Mathematics.
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and new technologies.
- Good understanding of professional software development methodologies, QA and testing approaches.
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem solving skills; self-starter and solution-oriented individual.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Passion for games and social media.
Prince Edward Island
Apply For This Job