Lead Programmer (Physics)
A global leader in game development is looking for a physics programmer to join its Montreal studio. The basic requirements are as follows:
- Intermediate Physics Programmer: 3 to 5 years of industry experience in Programming;
- Minimum of 1 published title as physics specific programmer on a videogame;
- Experience with middleware or in-house physics engine (PhysX, Havok, etc);
- Good mathematics skills;
- Develop software in C++ by applying the principles of object-oriented coding;
- Ability to technically design, implement and review physics systems to use in the development of the game in a specific time frame;
- Develop and implement systems, meeting deadlines set by superiors;
- Master the debugging tools and the techniques used;
- Ability to work in a multi-platforms development environment.
Excellent C++ Strong OOD skills Cross platform development experience an advantage Experience in optimization Experience in developing a physics engine will be consider an asset
Apply For This Job
Bookmark the permalink.